Are you looking for a quick, simple, NO PREP way to get a snapshot of your students’ understanding of fourth grade math concepts? These Show What You Know DIFFERENTIATED Mini Assessments (exit slips or exit tickets) directly match the 3rd Grade Common Core Standards for Operations & Algebraic Thinking, Numbers and Operations in Base Ten, Numbers and Operations – Fraction, Measurement and Data, and Geometry.
These 27 DIFFERENTIATED Exit Tickets (exit slips or mini assessments) are a great way to quickly assess your students’ understanding of a concept and should take less than 5 minutes for your students to complete and they provide the teacher with valuable information to help guide their instruction.
These exit tickets are the perfect quick assessment at the end of a lesson. Use these throughout your teaching unit to check for understanding. Simply print the page, copy, and cut!
This product is a printable product and includes:
- 9 skills checks for operations and algebraic thinking
- 3 skills checks for number and operations in base ten
- 3 skills checks for number and operations – fractions
- 10 skills checks for measurement and data
- 2 skills checks for geometry
Each standard is represented by a different shape on the left side to make it easy for pre-planning and sorting. Blank skills check templates for you to make your own skills checks
BONUS: Included are printable pages to make a booklet for each student so they can glue their skills checks into it throughout the year, giving you a quick glance of their progress at any point in time (and, extra bonus … they can’t try to work ahead like they might in a traditional workbook since they have to wait for you to give them their skill check sheet).
This resource is aligned with:
- Multiplication (3.OA.1)
- Division (3.OA.2)
- Multiplication and Division Word Problems within 100 (3.OA.3)
- Unknown Numbers in Multiplication and Division Equations (3.OA.4)
- Properties of Multiplication (3.OA.5)
- Fact Families (3.OA.6)
- Fluently Multiply and Divide within 100 (3.OA.7)
- Two-Step Word Problems (3.OA.8)
- Patterns (3.OA.9)
- Rounding (3.NBT.A.1)
- Add and Subtract Whole Numbers (3.NBT.A.2)
- Multiply one-digit number by multiples of 10 (3.NBT.A.3)
- Fractions as Equal Parts of a Whole (3.NF.A.1)
- Fractions on a Number Line (3.NF.A.2)
- Comparing Fractions (3.NF.3)
- Read and Write Time (3.MD.1)
- Time Word Problems (3.MD.1)
- Measurement (3.MD.2)
- Measurement Word Problems (3.MD.2)
- Picture Graphs (3.MD.3)
- Bar Graphs (3.MD.3)
- Line Plots (3.MD.4)
- Area (3.MD.5 & 3.MD.6)
- Area – Counting Units (3.MD.6 & 3.MD.7)
- Perimeter (3.MD.8)
- Shapes and Attributes (3.G.1)
- Partitioning Shapes (3.G.2)
Interested in purchasing more than one? I accept PO’s!
Feel free to contact me with any questions about this product!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by… Happy Teaching!