These 4th and 5th grade Math benchmark assessments are tests you can give your students at key times during the year in order to gauge progress across skills. In our units, we offer a fourth and fifth grade beginning of the year assessment, middle of the year assessment, and end of the year assessment, each clearly labeled with coordinating skills and units. Use these to help plan your instruction and approach for your class, as well as small groups and individual students.
This product is a printable product that includes:
- 40-question beginning of the year test (multiple-choice and open-ended questions included) and answer key
- 40-question middle of the year test (multiple-choice and open-ended questions included) and answer key
- 40-question end of the year test (multiple-choice and open-ended questions included) and answer key
- Cover page for teachers to use for grading and tracking purposes (both skill and standards options included)
- Student data tracking sheet to compare and reflect on progress during the year
Interested in purchasing more than one? I accept PO’s! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by… Happy Teaching!
Feel free to contact me with any questions about this product!