Are you looking for a quick, simple, NO PREP way to get a snapshot of your students’ understanding of fourth grade math concepts? These Show What You Know DIFFERENTIATED Mini Assessments (exit slips or exit tickets) directly match the 4th Grade Common Core Standards for Operations & Algebraic Thinking, Numbers and Operations in Base Ten, Numbers and Operations – Fraction, Measurement and Data, and Geometry.
These 36 DIFFERENTIATED Exit Tickets (exit slips or mini assessments) are a great way to quickly assess your students’ understanding of a concept and should take less than 5 minutes for your students to complete and they provide the teacher with valuable information to help guide their instruction.
These exit tickets are the perfect quick assessment at the end of a lesson. Use these throughout your teaching unit to check for understanding. Simply print the page, copy, and cut!
This product is a printable product and includes:
• 6 skills checks for Operations and Algebraic Thinking
• 8 skills checks for Numbers and Operations in Base Ten
• 11 skills checks for Numbers and Operations – Fractions
• 8 skills checks for Measurement and Data
• 3 skills checks for Geometry
Each standard is represented by a different shape on the left side to make it easy for pre-planning and sorting. Blank skills check templates for you to make your own skills checks
BONUS: Included are printable pages to make a booklet for each student so they can glue their skills checks into it throughout the year, giving you a quick glance of their progress at any point in time (and, extra bonus … they can’t try to work ahead like they might in a traditional workbook since they have to wait for you to give them their skill check sheet).
This resource is aligned with:
- Multiplication Equations as Comparisons (4.OA.1)
- Word Problems with Multiplicative Comparison (4.OA.2)
- Multi-Step Word Problems (4.OA.3)
- Multiples & Factors (4.OA.4)
- Prime & Composite Number (4.OA.4)
- Patterns (4.OA.5)Place Value (4.NBT.1)
- Numerals, Word Form, and Expanded Form (4.NBT.2)
- Comparing Numbers (4.NBT.2)
- Rounding Numbers (4.NBT.3)
- Addition & Subtraction (4.NBT.4)
- Multiplication – By 1 Digit (4.NBT.5)
- Multiplication – By 2 Digits (4.NBT.5)
- Division (4.NBT.6)
- Equivalent Fractions (4.NF.1)
- Comparing Fractions (4.NF.2)
- Decomposing Fractions (4.NF.3)
- Adding & Subtracting Fractions (4.NF.3)
- Adding & Subtracting Mixed Numbers (4.NF.3)
- Word Problems: Adding & Subtracting Fractions (4.NF.3)
- Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers (4.NF.4)
- Word Problems: Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers (4.NF.4)
- Fractions with Denominators of 10 & 100 (4.NF.5)
- Relating Fractions & Decimals (4.NF.6)
- Comparing Decimals (4.NF.7)
- Relative Sizes of Measurement (4.MD.1)
- Measurement Conversions (4.MD.1)
- Word Problems: Measurement (4.MD.2)
- Word Problems: Area & Perimeter (4.MD.3)
- Line Plots (4.MD.4)
- Understanding Angles (4.MD.5)
- Measuring & Sketching Angles (4.MD.6)
- Unknown Angles (4.MD.7)
- Points, Lines, Line Segments & Rays (4.G.1)
- Angles (4.G.1)
- Perpendicular & Parallel Lines (4.G.1)
- Quadrilaterals & Triangles (4.G.2)
- Lines of Symmetry (4.G.3)
Interested in purchasing more than one? I accept PO’s!
Feel free to contact me with any questions about this product!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for stopping by… Happy Teaching!