Grab this bundle of three different sets of themed positive walk-through forms with both printable and digital formats.
What are positive feedback walk-through forms?
Positive feedback walk-through forms are a version of an observation form in which you only look for the positive things occurring in a classroom. The purpose is to report back to the teacher what they are doing well during an observation. These can be used during formal or informal observations, or as simple morale boosters for teachers. This product includes both digital and printable versions to accommodate a variety of teaching and walk-through scenarios. In addition, each feedback form comes with two versions: one with a pre-made walk-through checklist, and one without.
- In the version with the checklist, simply check the aspect(s) of teaching and/or the classroom environment that stands out to you, and write a brief note to the teacher about your observation. Be sure to sign your note.
- In the version without the checklist, there is an open space for you to customize with your own checklists, notes, etc.
What is included in these files?
You will find these resources in each of the bundled products:
- Positive feedback forms with checklists in color and black-and-white
- Positive feedback forms without checklists in color and black-and-white
- Table to track your walk-throughs
Digital Resources (Included via links, pages 5-8)
*In order to use the digital resources, you and the teacher(s) you intend to use them with need a Google account
- Google Slides for each of the feedback forms with checklists, color only
- Google Slides for each of the feedback forms without checklists, color only
- Digital table to track your walk-throughs
- Directions for how to save and share the digital versions of this product