What are positive feedback walk-through forms?
Positive feedback walk-through forms are a version of an observation form in which you only look for the positive things occurring in a classroom. The purpose is to report back to the teacher what they are doing well during an observation. These can be used during formal or informal observations or as simple morale boosters for teachers. This product includes both digital and printable versions to accommodate a variety of teaching and walk-through scenarios. In addition, each feedback form comes with two versions: one with a pre-made walk-through checklist, and one without.
- In the version with the checklist, simply check the aspect(s) of teaching and/or the classroom environment that stands out to you, and write a brief note to the teacher about your observation. Be sure to sign your note.
- In the version without the checklist, there is an open space for you to customize with your own checklists, notes, etc.
What is included in these files?
You will find these resources in this product:
Printable Resources (Included in this download, pages 7-51)
- 11 different positive feedback forms with checklists, in color and black-and-white
- 11 different positive feedback forms without checklists, in color and black-and-white
- Tracker to track your walk-throughs
Digital Resources (Included via links, pages 5-6)
*In order to use the digital resources, you and the teacher(s) you intend to use them need a Google account
- Google Slides for each of the 11 positive feedback forms with checklists, color only
- Google Slides for each of the 11 positive feedback forms without checklists, color only
- Digital tracker to track your walk-throughs
- Directions for how to save and share the digital versions of this product
There are no reviews yet.